ARA members and their families earn discounts on eye exams (in select areas, where approved) and eyewear from over 11,000 major chain and independent optical locations selected for the ARA eMembership Card. An average discount of 10-50% off of the regular price of eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and corrective surgery is included. Also save with our contact lens mail order program.
|LASIK Savings of 10-50%!|
The LASIK program features credentialed, national networks of board eligible ophthalmologists.
At LASIK locations worldwide, members receive 10-50% off of the national average cost of LASIK procedures.
As an ARA Card Member you have the opportunity to choose from any LASIK provider in the Network. The LASIK program features credentialed, national networks of board eligible ophthalmologists. These surgeons have invested $250,000 to $600,000 in laser technology. There are less than 1,000 refractive surgeons who own their own lasers—ARA has contracted with approximately one-third of these surgeons. These surgeons have performed over 1.5 million procedures, almost double the number of procedures that other LASIK providers have performed.
ARA Card Members receive a fixed, preferred price which represents a 10% – 50% savings off the national average cost of LASIK procedures.
ARA members have access to over 100,000 dental locations nationwide through DenteMax with savings ranging between 20-40% off
- There is no paperwork to fill out or waiting periods.
- Each family member can choose his or her own dentists – even if they are all at different locations!
- All dentists are required to be credentialed before being admitted into the program and are periodically re-credentialed.
We are pleased to provide a hearing care discount plan that makes hearing aid services accessible, as well as affordable. Amplifon is one of the largest providers of hearing health care benefits in the United States offering members a variety of hearing aids and services through a simple three-step process. As a member, you have access to discounts on hearing care services and products at over 3,800 locations throughout the nation. We offer a hearing aid low price gaurantee. Should you find a lower price at another local provider, we will gladly beat that price by 5%.
40% discounts on diagnostic services, including hearing exams, Financing options with up to 12 months no interest, 3 year warranty, discounts on batteries mailed directly to your home, and over a 90% customer satisfaction rate for over a decade.
Prescriptions are continuing to increase in price. The Association of Retired Americans wants to help make your prescriptions more affordable. With this membership feature, you will receive valuable savings on prescriptions that you purchase at any participating pharmacy. Anyone living in your household may also use this valuable card.
ARA members have direct access to ARA’s prescription discount program. Members can save on both generic and brand name drugs.
Savings up to 65%
• Use your ARA membership card at more than 59,000 participating pharmacies nationwide (including all major pharmacies).
• There are no restrictions or limits on how many times you can use the card on prescription drug purchases.
• Use the card for any prescription not covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or insurance.
An empowering health and wellness approach to diabetes care, the ARA Membership Card gives you and your family immediate access to savings of 52 – 75% on a full line of name brand and generic diabetes testing supplies delivered directly to your home.
ARA Membership Card’s diabetes care and supplies program provides you with access to supplemental health care to meet your needs:
• 3 to 5 day UPS Ground Residential Home Delivery – No More Pharmacy Trips
• High Quality ADVOCATE Products
Members receive substantial discounts off usual charges for blood tests and all other lab testing. Also, members have the ability to access all types of laboratory tests for multiple conditions and diseases without a physician’s referral, and at nearly half the typical cost.
Your ARA Membership Card empowers you with access to lab test results once only available to your doctors. With your membership, you can now use MyMedLab for efficient, affordable, and confidential medical laboratory testing. This easy-to-use service allows you to browse a wide array of medical laboratory tests, so that you can become informed on both tests and diseases. As part of our supplemental health coverage, you also now have the ability to purchase medical lab tests for you and your family at pre-negotiated savings of up to 50% off regular pricing.
We have also teamed up with CGX Testing, visit HERE to see if you qualify for free genetic testing.
Travel – If you’re an ARA member, take up to 10% off your stay at any one of thousands of Choice Hotels worldwide. With over 5,800 locations worldwide, Choice Hotels is virtually everywhere you want to travel.
Our Travel benefits also include Emergency Assistance Plus. This is a program that helps you and your family get home safely if an unexpected incident were to occur while traveling. ARA Endorsed Emergency Assistance Plus provides a crucial safety net that helps pay for emergency medical transportation expenses your health or travel insurance generally will not cover.
Guided Tours – We have partnered with Collette Vacations to offer our members guided tours all across the world. They offer tours to all 7 continents, each tour is lef by an expert guide who shows you around like a local. Tours may include meals, choice accommodations and activities that capture the spirit of your destination.
Save up to 25% on car rentals.
As an ARA member, you are entitled to savings of up to 25% off on Alamo, Avis, National and Budget car rentals. Call the car rental company directly or your favorite travel agent to make reservations.
Order flowers by phone and an experienced, customer-friendly Corporate Gift Services Consultant will help you select the perfect floral arrangement or non-floral gift with up to 15% off.
Order online and choose from a vast selection of products, including fresh flowers, plants, gourmet & specialty baskets, balloons, confectioneries, home & garden merchandise and much more
- Nationwide brings you health insurance coverage for your pets. A pet insurance policy from Nationwide helps pay for your pet’s treatments, surgeries, lab fees, X-rays and much more. You’ll have peace of mind knowing you can care for your pet no matter the cost.
- Freedom: You’re free to use your choice of veterinarian (no preapproval necessary) worldwide– including specialties and emergency providers.
- Flexibility: Nationwide’s plans are licensed in all 50 states.
- Savings: Receive discounts when enrolling multiple pets – up to 5%, 10% and 15%.
- Extras: Through our vetHelplinesm, policyholders receive live veterinarian guidance 24/7 about their pet’s health, from general questions to identifying urgent care needs. In addition, policyholders enjoy discounts on pet products and services, a newsletter, online support and more.
Special discounts available – You’re eligible for a discount when you enroll through your company or organization. Save even more when you enroll multiple pets.
- 1 pet = 5% discount on base medical or wellness plan
- 2–3 pets = 10% discount on base medical or wellness plan for each pet
- 4+ pets = 15% discount on base medical or wellness plan for each pet
Want to become a basic member?
By clicking the link below, you can become a basic member today!
Have questions? Feel free to call 1 (800) 806-6160 and a licensed agent will be happy to speak with you.
Already a Member?
How to start using your benefits today
Where Can I Look Up A Vision, Dental, Or Hearing Provider In My Area?
Notice: Please Note: This is NOT insurance, but provides for discounts at certain providers of health care services. The member must pay for all health care services at the time of service, but will receive a discount from those providers who have contracted with the program operator. Please see HERE for more information.